COVID-19 Update – Working Safely
On Saturday 31st October, the Prime Minister announced a 4-week lockdown for England. This will come into effect on Thursday 5th November and run through until Wednesday 2nd December 2020. In this 1st Choice Security Systems update, we’ll let customers know how our engineers will manage the lockdown regulations in order to keep your household safe.
1st Choice engineers will continue to carry out all scheduled work. They will take great care, however, to adhere to the current guidelines set out by the government and world health officials. The health and safety of customers and engineers will be treated with the utmost seriousness at all times.
Message For All 1st Choice Customers
We’re aware that our customers’ lives are going to be severely disrupted throughout the lockdown period. 1st Choice engineers will do everything they can, however, to continue to provide you with the range of services that we have built our reputation on.
Our top priority is always the safety and well-being of our customers and our engineers. This is particularly important during the coming month. We have, therefore, outlined a number of practical steps that we will take in order to protect everyone that we are likely to come into contact with. These have been developed in response to the most recent guidelines from the World Health Organisation and the UK Government.
1st Choice Security Systems Covid-19 Policy
- If You Are Self Isolating. We request that any customers who are self-isolating, or suspect they may have the virus, let us know, as a precaution. (0800 118 2414) We will review the situation on a case-by-case basis in order to plan an appropriate response. This may include re-scheduling the work.
- Keep Your Distance. We would ask that if 1st Choice engineers are working in your home, that you clear a space for them to do so, and maintain a safe distance from them whilst they are in your home.
- Testing Positive, or Displaying Symptoms. Engineers who know, or suspect they may have Covid-19, or if household members have symptoms, are required to self-isolate.
- Customer Contact. Our engineers have been told not to engage in any kind of customer contact, including handshakes or elbow-bumps.
- Social Distancing. 1st Choice engineers will follow the guidance on social distancing at all times, whether they are working indoors or outdoors.
- Personal Protective Equipment. 1st Choice engineers have been issued with appropriate PPE and will use it where required.
- Hygiene. All our engineers will take hand washing precautions throughout the time they spend in your home.
If You Are Classed as ‘Vulnerable’
Please don’t hesitate to contact us and explain your particular requirements on 0800 118 2414. We will take great care to respond appropriately. Your health and well-being is our priority.
Thank you to all our 1st Choice customers for your continued patience and support throughout the pandemic. Together we will come through this. In the meantime, please keep safe and healthy.
1st Choice Security Systems - The quality is top rate and the gate looks fantastic, excellent customer service. Thank you–Rebecca Perks
1st Choice Security Systems - When I was looking for a state of the art security solution for my house, I was provided with an in-depth site survey & Consultation (Free of charge) before being given a fantastic service. I am very impressed and would highly recommend.–Dev Patel