1st Choice Security Systems Offers Electric Gates Maintenance in Bedfordshire
There’s no doubt that the Bedfordshire police are doing an exceptional job keeping crime rates down, despite having lost 8% of its officers over the last decade. However, Bedfordshire saw record numbers of vehicle theft in 2018, and the county is one of the top 3 areas for knife crime in the East. The police are requesting that homes and businesses across Bedfordshire support their work by taking what measures they can to keep their premises secure.
1st Choice Security Systems Installs Automated Gates in Bedford
As a provider of comprehensive security systems, 1st Choice has seen demand for automated gates grow and grow. Whether you’re a householder, a business owner or a factory manager, electric gates give you control over who accesses your property. They come in a range of finishes, and send out a clear message to opportunist thieves about security being taken seriously.
Do You Require Electric Gates Maintenance in Bedfordshire?
Once your gates are installed, they need to be regularly maintained. This ensures ongoing security for your property, safe usage for operators, and minimum risk of breakdown. 1st Choice can set up a maintenance and service agreement for your electric gates that covers the following areas:
- External Inspection. Looking at the condition of the driveway, the structural support for the gates and the general condition of the gates themselves.
- Gate Maintenance. Checks on the alignment of the gate, and its clearance capability. Grease and monitor the condition of hinges. Check efficiency of gate stops.
- Service Operators. Check for wear and tear, and inspect brackets, and fixings. Check clutch settings, bleed and top-up oil levels.
- Pressure Test. Check the performance of the gates by running the system a number of times. Check manual release and the locking performance.
- Electrics. Inspect electrics and check that RCD is installed. Check earthing termination and condition of all control equipment.
- Drainage. If you have undergate operators the drainage will need to be checked and any accumulated detritus removed.
Once the maintenance and service is complete, 1st Choice security engineers will submit a report which lists any repairs carried out, concerns, and recommendations for actions to be taken.
A Tailored Maintenance Contract for Your Electric Gates Installation
If you have a domestic security gate installation, you’ll require a different maintenance contract from an industrial premises. All our maintenance contracts are tailored to the requirements and budget of our sector specific clients. The contract includes regular maintenance and servicing, ongoing repairs, and emergency call outs should your gates stop working.
1st Choice Security Systems Offers Professional Maintenance, Locally
The 1st Choice Security Systems team are all accredited security engineers, and each one brings a wealth of accumulated experience to their work. As a local company, we’re on hand if you need us and we can respond to any problems you encounter, fast. As a business, we’re passionate about providing our clients with secure systems to protect their home or business.
Visit CAMESAFE and pop in our ID code (2541) for peace of mind!
1st Choice Security Systems -I am delighted with my Electric gates, thank you for the excellent service–Sue Ryan
1st Choice Security Systems -We are very happy with our security gate, staff were friendly and professional in their approach.–Emma Stephenson
Here are just some of our other security solutions we can offer to you in and around Bedfordshire:
Barriers • Bollards • Burglar alarms • Garage Doors • Access Control • Roller Shutters • Intruder Alarm Systems Electric Gates • Commercial CCTV Systems • Residential CCTV Systems • Manual & Electric Doors • Door Entry Systems • Intercom systems
Are you looking for a tailored electric gates maintenance contract in Bedfordshire? Call 1st Choice Security Systems on 0800 118 2414 for second-to-none customer service.