Looking for Industrial Doors in Essex?
1st Choice Security Systems has been providing security gates, access control systems and commercial CCTV in Essex for over 10 years now. This means that we gets to see the many facets of this fascinating county. Our engineers will one day be fitting bespoke automatic gates in Harlow, and the next we’ll be installing a security system for a logistics company in Chelmsford. Some of our most regular customers, though, are those requiring industrial doors in Essex.
What are the Essential Features of Industrial Doors?
There’s a whole range of industrial doors to choose from, and the 1st Choice team will always install the ones that best serve your business needs. There are three features though, that all our business customers want prioritised, whatever kind of door they choose:
- Speed. Employees need to be able to access the facility without being delayed by the time it takes for the door to open. Industrial doors need to open fast.
- Durable and Easy to Repair. Industrial doors are big investment – so they need to last! They’re also an important access point, so if there’s a problem it needs to be easy to fix.
- Secure. Basically they need to do what they say they’ll do – protect your assets. 1st Choice fit high quality doors that are designed to keep intruders out.
A Variety of Industrial Doors to Choose From
The growing range of industrial doors available is in response to the demands made by business owners. The rise of organised crime requires a sophisticated response, and that’s exactly what security companies like 1st Choice continue to provide. All our installations can be adapted to ensure that they do exactly what you need them to – whilst meeting the highest security, quality and safety requirements.
The main types industrial door types we fit for Essex businesses are:
- Sliding Folding Doors. These are an ideal solution for large openings up to 12 metres high and 60 metres wide. They will withstand 150mph gusts of wind. Each door section is ribbed and galvanised, 230mm wide, and is hinged vertically with a continuous hinge strip.
- Roller Shutter Doors. One of the most popular solutions in Essex. They are made up of horizontal slats, bars or web systems. These are hinged together and slide through tracks to create the roll. They can be installed as either manual or electric operation.
- Security Grilles. Perfect for Essex retailers, security grilles can be used to defend vulnerable access points such as doors or windows. 1st Choice installs grilles with a range of security ratings, and a range of finishes to match with the operating environment.
- Steel Security Doors. 1st Choice considers these the ultimate security solution. Steel doors are made out of corrosion-resistant Zintec sheets using weld-free techniques. They can be fitted with latch and top/bottom panic bars and come in a number of colours.
Working with 1st Choice Security Systems
1st Choice offers design, installation and maintenance of industrial doors in Essex. We also provide a free security audit, carried out by one of our security engineers, to all our customers. We use a job management system to ensure maximum efficiency on all the work we carry out. We’re a Came Safe Contractor, and SafeContractor approved. We work to the ISO2001-2015 standard, and we’re a DHF member.
In need of CAMESAFE CCTV systems?
Our CAMESAFE Installers have vast knowledge and experience to be able to offer the required security solutions and automation safety for all our security systems.
If you’re considering fitting industrial doors in Essex, or you need maintenance and repairs call 1st Choice Security Systems today on 0800 1182414
1st Choice Security Systems - The quality is top rate and the gate looks fantastic, excellent customer service. Thank you–Rebecca Perks
1st Choice Security Systems - When I was looking for a state of the art security solution for my house, I was provided with an in-depth site survey & Consultation (Free of charge) before being given a fantastic service. I am very impressed and would highly recommend.–Dev Patel