1st Choice Installs Intruder Alarms in Buckinghamshire
Securing your home and family is a number one priority, and intruder alarms play a central role in doing so. There’s a range of options to choose from, but which one is right for your property? Will the traditional bells-only alarm do the job adequately, or should you invest in an all bells and whistles smart alarm? 1st Choice Security Systems installs intruder alarms in Buckinghamshire and in this article, we’ll walk you through the options, and help you decide which one is right for you.
Professional Installation of Intruder Alarms in Buckinghamshire
Installing an intruder alarm is both a common-sense security measure for your property, and an investment in your home. You’re not only protecting your property and goods; you’re also investing in peace of mind during the hours when you’re absent. Knowing that you have a fully functioning security system which has been professionally installed and tested is essential to fulfil both goals.
1st Choice Security Audit For Peace of Mind
When 1st Choice security engineers install an intruder alarm system in Buckinghamshire, they need to know where the vulnerabilities exist in your property. Our first task is always, therefore, to carry out a free security audit. We’ll check your existing security system, plot vulnerabilities, and make a series of recommendations. These may include CCTV, security lighting, and residential security gates in addition to your intruder alarm.
What Kind of Intruder Alarm is Best?
There are 4 different types of intruder alarm that we recommend to clients in Buckinghamshire:
• Bells-Only Alarm. This is a straightforward, effective security solution for your home. When triggered by unauthorised entry, the system sets off a loud, attention-grabbing alarm, alerting you and your neighbours to the potential threat. Without any remote monitoring or notifications, the focus is on deterring intruders through the sheer noise of the alarm.
This cost-effective option provides a visible deterrent and basic protection, making it a popular choice for those seeking a simple yet reliable intrusion alert system.
• Monitored Intruder Alarm. Monitoring offers advanced security. When the alarm is triggered, a signal is sent to a monitoring station. In case of a genuine threat, they promptly alert you, emergency services, or designated contacts. This proactive approach ensures swift response even if you’re away.
It’s important to note that police response is contingent upon the alarm system being professionally installed and possessing a Unique Reference Number.
• Wireless Intruder Alarm System. This is home security without wiring. Operating through wireless communication technology, this system comprises sensors, motion detectors, and control panels interconnected seamlessly. It offers flexibility in installation, allowing placement in challenging spots. With remote access and control via smartphones, wireless alarms provide real-time notifications and updates.
This system offers a range of benefits, including the ability to relocate the system easily should you move home.
• Smart Intruder Alarms. These are similar to wireless alarms but they offer additional benefits. Smart alarms incorporate advanced technology to connect to your home network allowing remote control and monitoring through smartphones or other devices.
Smart alarms can provide additional features like integration with other smart home devices, customisable alerts, and even artificial intelligence-powered behaviour analysis to differentiate between real threats and false alarms.
Choosing Your Burglar Alarm Installers
Choosing professionals to install intruder alarms in Buckinghamshire contributes to your peace of mind. You’ll know that your system has been installed correctly and has been tested thoroughly. Professional installation ensures that monitored systems will receive an emergency call-out. Finally, you are more likely to receive a discount on your home insurance if your alarm has been professionally installed.
A professional intruder alarm installation includes:
- Skilled security installers with NSI or SSAIB accreditation.
- A security survey of your home or premises to assess what kind of system you require.
- A free, no obligation quote.
- An installation that is scheduled to suit.
- An optional maintenance contract, guaranteeing your system continues to offer optimal protection. This is essential if you have a monitored alarm system.
- A certificate of compliance to provide as evidence to your insurance company.
Having a professional security company manage your alarm installation means that there are no hold-ups, or delays. The process is clear from the start, efficiently managed, and professionally handled at every stage.
Working With 1st Choice Security Systems
The 1st Choice team creates intruder alarm installations that are tailored to your home. It is the bespoke nature of the installation, and the careful attention to detail that provides total peace of mind for our customers.
1st Choice Security Systems knows how important it is to be able trust security installers working in your home. All our engineers are DBS checked, SafeContractor approved, and SSAIB approved. We work to the ISO2001-2015 standard. Should you need us in an emergency, we are available 24 hours.
In need of CAMESAFE CCTV systems?
Our CAMESAFE Installers have vast knowledge and experience to be able to offer the required security solutions and automation safety for all our security systems.
Would you like to talk to a member of the 1st Choice Security Systems team about intruder alarms in Buckinghamshire? Call today on 0800 118 2414
1st Choice Security Systems - The quality is top rate and the gate looks fantastic, excellent customer service. Thank you–Rebecca Perks
1st Choice Security Systems - When I was looking for a state of the art security solution for my house, I was provided with an in-depth site survey & Consultation (Free of charge) before being given a fantastic service. I am very impressed and would highly recommend.–Dev Patel