Wrought Iron Security Gates Hertfordshire
Whether you’re travelling through St Albans, Watford or Letchworth, keep an eye open for some rather handsome wrought iron security gates in Hertfordshire. The 1st Choice Security Systems team have been busy lately, designing and installing bespoke driveway gates for a number of clients in the area. In each case, the priority was security, but it wasn’t to be a the expense of aesthetic design!
The crime rate in Hertfordshire isn’t particularly high, and this wasn’t the primary driver for our clients. In the majority of cases they were looking for an extra line of defence for their property. Security gates, fitted with a door entry system, allows residents to see or hear callers before giving them access to the front door.
Why Wrought Iron Security Gates in Hertfordshire
Wrought iron has played an important role in the history of Great Britain. The malleable strength of the metal made it key to the production of weaponry and tools in the Middle Ages. Fast forward a few centuries to the 1600s. Wrought iron is now being used as a protective covering for doors and windows, but it’s also finding a decorative function. The blending of strength, protection and aesthetic pleasure is hard-baked into this ancient metal.
5 Reasons to Choose Wrought Iron for Security Gates
Wrought iron security gates offer a range of benefits, including:
- They’re Very Durable. Once installed, your wrought iron gates will last for years. Unlike wooden gates they won’t rot, chip or require re-painting. Cast iron doesn’t dent, bend or crack – making this a long-term investment for your property.
- Rust Resistant. Wrought iron is an alloy, which means that its far more resistant to rust than many other metals. Your gates will not, therefore, suffer from corrosion which weakens metal and requires specialist treatment.
- Easy to Repair. Wrought iron is built to last – which is why we have so many historic examples still in existence. Your gates are unlikely to require repairs, but if they do, your sections can be removed and replaced, rather than having to install a new gate.
- Bespoke Designs. The ease with which wrought iron can be moulded into decorative patterns makes it a popular choice for bespoke designs. Over the years the 1st Choice team has incorporated family initials, coats of arms, and numerous original patterns.
- Adds Value to Your Home. A beautifully wrought security gate adds value to any property. Its decorative quality creates a great first impression for visitors to your home, and the blend of security and aesthetics is a hugely popular choice at present.
About 1st Choice Security Systems
1st Choice Security Systems knows how important it is to be able trust installers working in, or near your home. All our engineers are DBS checked, SafeContractor approved, SSAIB approved, and we’re a DHF member. We work to the ISO2001-2015 standard. Should you need us in an emergency, we are available 24 hours.
In need of CAMESAFE CCTV systems?
Our CAMESAFE Installers have vast knowledge and experience to be able to offer the required security solutions and automation safety for all our security systems.
If you need assistance with residential electric gates or security systems call 1st Choice Security Systems today on 0800 1182414.
1st Choice Security Systems - The quality is top rate and the gate looks fantastic, excellent customer service. Thank you–Rebecca Perks
1st Choice Security Systems - When I was looking for a state of the art security solution for my house, I was provided with an in-depth site survey & Consultation (Free of charge) before being given a fantastic service. I am very impressed and would highly recommend.–Dev Patel